Taking On The State, One County at a time.
Laurie is currently serving as a Monument Trustee, elected to office in April of 2018, for a four year term. She entered into public office during turbulent times in Monument’s governmental history. She has assisted in the process of restoring orderly governance, acquiring professional management, ensuring appropriate budgetary checks and balances, encouraging growth and building development, continues working for renewable water sources, has achieved getting local control back from the state thru ballot initiative and cementing the outcome of the issue with high affirmative voter turn out, effectively passing Resolutions to restore every citizen’s constitutional rights and freedoms, to open Monument for daily commerce.
Laurie is influential in moving Monument forward on the path to a citizen created Home Rule Charter, supportive of the Monument Police Department in manpower and funding efforts, and promoting steady commercial development with resulting local job opportunities for residents.
Laurie is a Colorado small business owner, helping Coloradans to achieve home ownership, commercial business locations, land acquisitions, investment analysis, build wealth portfolios, and offering leasing and sales consulting. She opened her business in 1987 as a full-service brokerage and operates as a debt free establishment for over 33 years.
During the housing recession she devoted her expertise to those who needed foreclosure assistance by negotiating forbearance terms with lenders for homeowners, allowing them to be able to stay in their homes with reduced mortgage payments and payment suspensions of 12-18 months. She is a member in good standing with the National Association of Realtors and the Colorado Association of Realtors for over 33 years. Her reputation as an Employing/Managing/Selling Broker is exemplary with zero lawsuits, mediations, or arbitrations. She has conducted her debt free business operations with integrity.
to create a new trust and rebuild faith in our founding principles again.
Campaign Objectives – Colorado First Policies
- Re-initiate Colorado Sovereignty
- Establish a return to Constitutional governance
- Restore Election Integrity
- Terminate Emergency Disaster Declaration Orders
- Open Colorado – ALL business, places of worship, schools, hospitals, and governmental meetings will be deemed essential
- Terminate unelected Public Health and Safety enforcement authority
- Ban refugee Sanctuary City and State Status
- Stop Child Sex Trafficking and Pedophilia
- Restore Sanctity of Life
- Reform the Dept. of Social Services and Foster Care Systems
- Tax Cuts
- Roll back State Regulations for Businesses
- Remove laws, procedures, processes, resolutions, declarations, ordinances and guidelines that conflict with the Constitution
- Declaration of State Wide Constitutional Authority
- Return Local Control to all Counties to determine their individual futures with a focus on security and prosperity
- Forestry Reform
- Reform State wide Renewable Water Resource Allocations
- Comprehensive Education Reform
- Reform Colorado Military Housing and Medical Care Aid
- Health Care Choice returned to the public market place
- Comprehensive Insurance Reform
- Senior Citizen Protections
- Parental School Choice
- Restoration of Parental Rights
- Public Health and Safety Procedure Reform
- Full Funding of Law Enforcement, Colorado State Patrol and Bureau of Investigations
- Transportation Infrastructure Reform
- Long Term Contracts bringing back Oil, Gas and Clean Coal
- Incentives to Employers considering Americans First for jobs
- Support, re-enforce and Defend ALL Amendment Rights
- Support Domestic Made Products
- Affordable Housing Reform
- Implement Grants Established for Transitional Housing, Mental health Services, Substance Abuse Treatment, and Skill Training Re-education for the Homeless
- Reform Budgetary Process, management and Allocations
- Restore Legislative authority controls and legislative processes
- Re-Establish Executive Branch control